Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
- How long have you been in the industry?
- What cameras do you use?
- Are your packages customizable?
- Who will choose the shoot location?
- Do we need to shoulder your food?
- Do we need to shoulder your transpo?
- Do you offer photobooth as well?
- Do your packages include a projector?
- How many are there in your team?
- What is your call time during the event?
- When can we expect the final materials?
- Do you provide the raw files?
- What is your payment terms?
- Still got questions?
Our studio is located in 561-D Pureza Extension, Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines.
Magayon Media was established in 2012. Prior to that, our team members have been in the industry as early as 2009 as freelancers and part-time shooters.
We use Canon and/or Sony DSLRs both in our photography and videography projects.
Yes, they are. You can pick and mix the inclusions to fully suit your needs and budget.
You, primarily. But we’d be glad to suggest you locations that would be perfect for your theme, location, and budget.
Yes, and a simple crew meal will be much appreciated. Another option is to provide us with meal allowance, which is P150 per head.
For projects outside Metro Manila, yes, unless you’re willing to pay for an out of town fee which starts from P3,000. For projects within Metro Manila, we shoulder our own transpo.
Yes. Our base rate for an unlimited photobooth use for 2 hours is P4,000 and additional of P1,000 for every additional hour.
No. There’s an add-on fee of P3,500 for that.
It depends on the project. Kindly go over our packages' details.
For weddings and debuts, we arrive about five hours before the event to document the preparation part as well.
Soft copies of edited photos and videos are available one month after the event. Prints, albums and frames will be available after two to four months.
Yes, that would be possible. Client will be requested to provide an external hard drive.
We require at least 15% of the package rate to be paid in advance. The remaining balance will be paid during the event.
Fee free to contact us.